It’s the Friday of Charleston Wine + Food Festival. Maybe you’re stuck at work, or maybe you’re still recovering a bit from last night’s The Roasted Goat event or Baked on Bowen’s. No matter the circumstance, we have some tunes that will help ease you into the weekend.
Here’s our roundup of the top 10 songs to prep you for Charleston Wine + Food’s On the Rocks (‘n Roll)—an event presented by yours truly, Charlie Magazine.
1. “Right Time” by Nikki Lane
2. “Little Pharaoh” by She Returns from War
3. “Lies” by Nikki Lane
4. “Clean Switch” by She Returns from War
5. “Gone Gone Gone” by Nikki Lane
6. “Oh, What a Love” by She Returns from War
7. “Seein’ Double” by Nikki Lane
8. “Hold On” by She Returns from War
9. “You Can’t Talk to Me Like That” by Nikki Lane
10. “Connector” by She Returns from War
On the Rocks (‘n Roll) takes place Saturday night, March 5 from 8-11pm at 10 Storehouse Row. A past 50 Most Progressive honoree, Hunter Park, will be taking the stage to open for Nikki Lane.